Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home

     I made it home!  I got into Greensboro last Wednesday night around 11:00.  It was a long journey home but nothing more than that.  No incidents to report other than being sandwiched between two elderly Chinese women with children in front and back of me.
     The first full day back my dad and brother took me out for a round of golf.  Needless to say they destroyed me.  I think thy both shot around an 80-85 where I shot upwards of 115.  However, it was a lot of fun.
     Last Saturday my mom hosted a little gathering where Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and their children came over for some burgers and hot-dogs.  That was a lot of fun!  It was really great getting to see everyone again, even if for just a short time.

Four generations of Wilson's in one photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment