Monday, June 11, 2012

Best of the Year

The following three photos are without a doubt my most favorite photos that I have taken while in China.  The first photo is of Yuntai Mountain.  
This was one of the first trips we went on as a faculty and definitely one of the better trips of the year.  There was a small rock bridge that you could walk over to get to some other trails and as I was walking over it, I noticed that the water was so perfectly still that it looked like a mirror.  I thought that it would make a cool picture and I was right.
The next picture is from Shanghai, China. This was during my Winter Vacation where
 my friend Joey and I traveled all over China.
We visited Harbin, Beijing, Huangshan, Suzhou and Shanghai.  Shanghai was by far the most 'western' city that we visited.This picture was taken at The Bund.  The skyline at night is one of the coolest views I've ever seen.  
Finally, this last picture is of a sunset in Suzhou, China.  Suzhou is a city that is famous for having canals all over the place and being praised as the "Venice of the East".  Well, it wasn't that great.  Sure it was cool, but it wasn't that cool.  Joey and I both agreed that this city was our least favorite of all of our trip.  But, That doesn't mean the picture is any less awesome.  This picture is my all-time favorite picture that I have taken up to this point in my life.  Who knows, maybe I'll end up taking something better in the future, but as of now, I think this is my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment