Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some Of My HDR Images

Well, after writing a little bit about my editing process, I realized I haven’t really made any HDR images lately.  So, today when I got bored I decided to make some.  I went through some of my old photos and picked out a few that I thought would look cool in the HDR format.  These are the results:

Beijing Park HDR

This is a park in Beijing that my friend Dan and walked around for a bit while we were waiting on the others from our group.

Shanghai Building HDR

This is just a random building in the YuYuan garden area in Shanghai.

Summer Palace Roof HDR

This is a picture of some cool roof tiles at the Summer Palace in Beijing.

Summer Palace Stairs HDR

This is some more of the Summer Palace in Beijing.

Tiger HDR

This is one of my favorites of the day.  This is from the Siberian Tiger Park in Harbin, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment